Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Will having self harm scars decrease your chances at getting a job?

I have alot of self harm scars, i want to try to get a part time job next year when im old enough but im worried they will not accept me because of them, like they will offend people or something.





Has this been a problem with anyone else?|||They might worry that you%26#039;re unstable. Just wear clothes that cover them to your interview.|||Absolutely there is no problem with self harm scars. One should have self confidence nd bold to appear before the interview board and answer the questions smartly and convince the members. Should not be nervous and forget about your self harm scars and concentrate on the psychology of the board members and act accordingly you will be 100 per cent getting the job.|||I would think it%26#039;d be discrimination if they wouldn%26#039;t hire you based on that but idk. Just dress reall nicely, be confident, smile and be polite and don%26#039;t wear jewlry or facial piercings. If youre worried just wear a long sleeve shirt (if they%26#039;re on your arms.) You could also look into how to apply make up to cover them. Good luck and take care.|||I%26#039;m so glad you asked this! I was wondering about it too.


I am trying to find a job now, and I%26#039;m worried that the manager will see the scars when I go to the interview.. It shouldn%26#039;t matter that we have self harm scars, but people can be stupid...


I have about 50 scars on each of my arms, and they are pretty noticeable.





Good luck!|||Where they are located and how visible they are may make a difference.|||Cover them up. Wear closed clothing.. at least to the interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment