Monday, April 26, 2010

What can help reduce the appearance of scars?

What kind of cream, remedy, ANYTHING..will help reduce or even completely heal(i hope) the appearance of scars? I had a really really bad burn and after it healed it left a very visible scar..I dont care how expensive or whatever i just want it to work..well i do care about the expense but yea what works?!|||i would ask a doctor for a cream to put on it. there are all sorts of creams that claim to reduce scars but i doubt most of them do anything all that significant. getting a prescription for something might be your best bet.|||Mederma cream!! It%26#039;s over the counter and works well when used every day; it%26#039;s also used to stretch marks, I think.|||I%26#039;m not sure about burns, but I had a lot of cuts in one place and Mederma worked well to fade them. You just have to be good about putting it on a few times a day or it won%26#039;t work. I think they also have make up that fades scars and is like a cover up at the same time if you want to hide the scar. I%26#039;m not sure what it is though sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment