Monday, April 26, 2010

Acne scars? How to get rid of them in a week?

I have acne scars on my back and I always cover my back because Im embarassed. I am going away on vacation in a week and Im trying to figure out ways to get rid of acne scars successfully.





Are there any natural remedies? That work fast?





Any help will be appreciated.|||There is a natural remedy but it wont work fast.


Its called the honey and lemons.





Steps :





1. Get a bowl


2. Put a good amount of honey in it


3. Throw in a pinch of sugar , to act as a scrub to remove the dead skin cells


4. Squeeze a cup of lemon juice out , the acid is to lighten your skin tone , and even it out


5. Cut a garlic in half and dice it and throw it in


6. Rub it all over your face


7. Keep it on for half an hour every day


8. Wash it off well





I%26#039;m going to start doing this soon ; but its sold in New York in the beauty shop for like 35 dollars , when its so simple to make , all under 5 bucks , I think the 30 dollars are for the container its in ..|||I used to have horrible acne I can%26#039;t even tell you how bad it was. I found http:// www.StopMyAcne.Info and bought it it seriously cured my acne.





Like seriously IT IS GONE. I don%26#039;t even have ONE LITTLE PIMPLE!!!!





After using this I can%26#039;t believe it%26#039;s only cheap and after you use it you won%26#039;t either haha





The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol





Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Love Diana|||i heard chenical peels work...and theres that rub on scar stuff...i forgot the name but you can but it at wal-mart|||before and after photos





http://reviews1st.com/Acne/

No comments:

Post a Comment