Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do i get rid of all the scars and spots on my back in chest in 2 days?

hey, im going on holiday on friday, somewhere hot, so everyone will be going swimming. but i have spots and scars all over my back and chest. please can you tell me how i can get rid of everything so my skin is just normal. what can i do, i only have 2 days.





thanks|||I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)|||sorry to say but theres no real quick and easy way to do that, beleive me i%26#039;ve tried to find one for the same reasons. The only thing i can say would be to try microderm abrasion, but that can be costly and takes a little time. The only thing i can think of is to go to Macy%26#039;s and get some DERMABLEND leg and body cover. It stays super well and has long wearability. It also hides scars really well.Ive got noticable scars from keratosis pilaris all over my legs and it makes it so you can hardly tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment