Monday, April 26, 2010

Has anyone ever tried Mederma on acne scars?

I have acne scars that are dents and bumps. Have you ever tried Mederma on these scars?|||Mederma only helps raised scars; unless your acne scarring is all raised (I know mine isn%26#039;t) it won%26#039;t help..|||if you have moderate to severe scarring, mederma may not be strong enough. a series of glycolic peels from an esthetician will improve your skin significantly.|||I%26#039;m glad you asked. I bought Mederma for a scar my daughter had. After carefully reading the package I realized this was one of the brilliant, boldly published scams ever! Read the directions. (It been awhile, but they read something like this.) Apply Mederma (many times a day) and you may (possibly or possibly not) notice results (after months of application.)





I could tell you to rub an apple on you face for months and it may or may not help you. I couldn%26#039;t believe I had spent the money.





The previous answer about seeing a dermatologist seems like better advice.|||No. The best product to fade acne scars is papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;

No comments:

Post a Comment