Monday, April 26, 2010

Does any one have any remedies for acne scars?

I would really appreciate it if anyone had tips that ACTUALLY WORK on fading acne scars. I have heard of lemon juice, but I I don%26#039;t know if that works all that well.





Has anyone found something that works well for them?


Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!|||I have been using pure Vitamin E oil that I ordered online. It%26#039;s really cheap (about $6-$10) and can be applied directly to the affected areas. There is a risk that it can make you break out since it is oil after all, but I have been using this for months and haven%26#039;t broken out at all. I have noticed great improvement over the past 4 months, but in order to be successful, you have to be consistent and apply it daily or even 2x daily. You can also buy light chemical peels online for about $20 for a small bottle which can do about 20 peels. I%26#039;ve been doing a peel a week for 5 weeks and have noticed better looking skin.





I also read an article about the supposed miracle scar treatment that you can do at home. Mix baking soda with water into a past and use that to exfoliate, then apply apple cider vinegar onto the area. It%26#039;s supposed to work wonders. Haven%26#039;t had a chance to try it yet.|||If you take a good look at http://www.globalacneremedies.com then im sure you will a better cure than lemon juice they have everything from the natural to the unnatural!

No comments:

Post a Comment