Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you get rid of pimple scars?

Hello. I have had a lot of pimples when I was 11-13 and now im 14 and have got my achne under control with pills and cream from the doctor. Aside from that I have a lot of scars on my face from the pimples I had when I was 11-13. It really makes my face look bad and it makes it appear to have pimples when it really doesn%26#039;t. Is there anyway to get rid of the pimple scars? The information on me now is im a male, and im 14 years of age.|||try lemon juice. its a natural way to lighten your skin. also try vitamin E, in its liquid form. vitamin E gets rid of scars. you can find this in a drug store in the vitamin section (like cvs, walgreens..etc). you can also go to a drug store and get a thing called acid peel or something, and this gets rid of acne scars. its about $20 at cvs. thats located in the face wash aisle.





good luck!|||try putting vitamin E on your scars all the time they will fade away with time.


hope this helps!!|||i had acne when i was 11..(i%26#039;m a girl)...and i just stopped having acne when i was 17. I%26#039;m 19 now....AND..my scars have faded away by using a creme and soap bar.You can go to walmart and get palmers skin success. it%26#039;s cheap and it lasts a long time.it%26#039;s like 5 dollars a container . its a creme that gives you even skin tone. trust me . it works. OoO..and the soap bar is great.if you use them together...two times a day.. you wont regret it.|||umm i tht u can get acne free frm watson and apply on the pimples..i tht u can alsoe use tea tree oil frm watson and apply on the scars..i tht u can also use dainty lavender mask frm sg website at 88db to reduce the scars...i tht u can also use lancome spot whitening eraser and apply on the scars...

No comments:

Post a Comment