Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of spot scars?

I have scars from previous spots on my face. I don%26#039;t know how to get rid of them coz my skin%26#039;s real sensitive.|||Apply vitamin E (capsule) on your face about once a day and take 16000 IU of Vitamin A, 400 IU of Vitamin E, and a Vitamin B-Complex.|||There are plastic surgeons who claim they can get rid of such things - I haven%26#039;t verified it myself, but you%26#039;ll have to find one in your area.





Asking your General Practitioner doctor would be the best idea - that person can direct you further.





You might also ask about freezing the area with liquid nitrogen - they do that for warts. It%26#039;s painful, however the warts supposedly flake off and then you heal.





But you%26#039;re probably looking for some home method... I don%26#039;t have one except to not pick at them, and maybe soak them in something.





But in reality - you need a doctor.|||Scars may not completely go away, but I would try Coco(Cocoa) Butter. Hope this helps.|||I have red scars from acne on my chin. I asked my dermatologist and he said exfoliating would help, but nothing really gets rid of them except time. He said they eventually fade. Not the answer I wanted, but there is nothing else I can do. I just cover them up with a little concealer.|||I%26#039;ve found vitamin e to be the best thing to prevent and lighten scars. I%26#039;m not sure if it works on acne scars--i%26#039;ve only used it on surgery scars. Get the actual vitamin e capsules from GNC or a vitamin store, cut them open and use the fluid inside. I doubt lotions with vitamin e added would be concentrated enough to help.|||go to the store and look with the band aids. There is a type of scar solution that really worked to get rid of my chicken pox scars. It is called Maderma scare solution. I am not really sure if that is how you spell it but it is something like that!


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment