Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What are some ways to limit the appearance of acne scars that are fast & work?

I don%26#039;t get many pimples at all but rarely I do when it comes to those stress related times in our lives. And right now is one of them, theyre clearing up but some are leaving scars and some of them I didn%26#039;t try to pop or bother them at all. And theyre leaving a purple-ish/dark mark...are there any products or etc that work to make the appearance less noticeable %26amp; fast? I have sensitive skin by the way, I know they say aloe vera works but I think that just works for a few people. I%26#039;m Thai (Asian) %26amp; semi-oily/dry face. Just so you know* Please help and no critism please. Thank you for those who reply.





P.S. please list product names and such that I can find anywhere like Target or CVS/Savvons...etc.|||Cover Fx is a camoflauge cream. It used to only be sold through dermatologists, but now you can get it at Shopper%26#039;s Drug Mart. It is formulated so it doesn%26#039;t clog pores, meaning it doesn%26#039;t cause more pimples. It was developed to cover conditions like psorasis or horrible scars, so on simple acne scars, it%26#039;s flawless. I have used it for years, and it%26#039;s amazing. It%26#039;ll cover anything. I swear. It also comes in tons more shades, so you CAN find one that will match your face tone perfectly. It%26#039;s a bit pricey ($30 Cdn), but totally, totally worth it. It%26#039;s really not like anything else you%26#039;ll find at the drug store. Once you try it, you%26#039;ll see what I mean. Get the brush that comes with it and get a cosmetologist at the drug store to help pick the shade for you.|||brown bag at all local markets baby|||Nah forget everyone who said whatever.


You need Curad Scar Therapy.


You can get it at drugstores for about $15.00


Their clear pads you have to wear everyday for 8 weeks [two months] and 12 hours a day.


They truly work.


I dont have acne or acne scars


But my cousins friend does and she recomended this to me, well didnt recomend it to me but told me about it.





Visit their website to get clear info on them.


They will fade away and disappear in about 8 weeks if you follow each step and dont miss a single day of it :)





curad.com or is it..curadscartherapy.com?


Dotn know, but search for it yourself. Good luck and go to a dermatatgloist|||try miderma. it%26#039;s great on scars. i use it for my floorburn scars from playing sports.|||Vitamin E oil - use it every day and your scars will fade much faster than anything else I have tried.|||Maybe you could try bio-oil. Its supose to be very good for diminishing scars, uneven skin tone etc.|||Revlon has an excellent line of foundations out called Colorstay. They are light and natural looking and come in a variety of color shades. They are formulated for different skin types and are non-comedogenic. They really do stay on for 12-16 hours - even through swimming and working out and are very natural looking. If you have just a small place or two to cover up - there is a special waterproof cover foundation called Dermablend. Loreal makes it and it can be perfectly color matched to your skin shade. This is available at better department stores like Dillards, Macy%26#039;s etc.


Also a trick I learned from a make-up artist is to take a tiny bit of very light brown eye shadow on a Q-tip or make-up brush and shade in the scarred area. Make sure you blend well. This works because the reason scars show up is that they are paler than the surrounding skin after the redness fades away. Until then use a green toned cover stick and cover with foundation. If it is any consolation - the scars do fade with age. i am sure you notice them 100 times more than other do!|||Try Alpha Hydroxy Serum to smooth your skin and Blemish Contol Acne Treatment for your occassional breakouts. The Alpha Hydroxy should help to decrease the appearance of scarring. You could find them at sblandino.qhealthbeauty.com|||Hi. I have exactly the same problem. I%26#039;ve been using Proactiv with some results and they do have a lightning cream but a few weeks ago I discovered Mario Bedescu. I love these products and most are under $20. (less expensive than proactiv) They have tremendously lightened my scars and healed my face quickly. They even have a formula that you put on a pimple at night and it is gone the next morning ...no kidding . I didn%26#039;t believe it at first but then I tried it. If you have a Nordstrum%26#039;s where you are they will give you a free facial so you can try before you buy. Otherwise you can go to www.mariobedescu.com and get free samples or find a store near you that carries this brand. They also have online consultants to help you get started and know what products will work best for you. I hope you have good luck and if anyone else gives you terriffic advice please let me know. -Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment