Monday, April 26, 2010

How do i get rid of acne and acne scars.I have really bad acne and blemishes from acne scares.?

i have used various products but none of them have actually worked.i even tried proactive soulution.i have been using it for about 6 months.My skin is really oily if i dont use any products but if i do my skin dries out.any advice?|||The best way to get rid of acne is to go see a dermatologist. They will probably prescribe accutane for you. I’m not sure what you’ve heard, If its dangerous etc, but it is the only product on the market proven to work. Like every medication it has its side effects etc, but it really works. I had terrible acne on my back, chest, and face. After 2 months, I no longer get pimples, and all of my old ones are gone, I just have a bit of scaring still on my face and back which get better and fainter all the time. Mederma is a great product for fading scars too and can be found at any pharmacy/drugstore.





Of course, some parents don’t think it’s best to take their kids to a dermatologist and you have to respect their wishes. One thing I found that worked really great for me just at home using simple products was this daily routine:


1. Take a shower when you wake up in the morning and make sure to wash your face, chest, back and any other acne trouble spots with a mild bar soap. (I would recommend cetaphil, you can buy it at any drug store, cvs, etc. it costs about $5) Make sure to keep your hair clean, and wash the rest of you too.


2. When you get home from school remove all make-up. No one is going to see you except you’re family.


3. Every afternoon when you’re done homework, put on running shoes, and play clothes, and get active. 20 minutes on a tredmill, at the gym, or outside playing your favorite sport will actually help. Make sure you work hard enough to sweat. Sweating is good.


4. When you come back from getting some fresh air, go take a shower. Sweating releases all the oil in your pores, along with any dirt. But if you don’t clean it off, it will get stuck right back in the pores, causing more acne. Make sure to run hot water on your skin which opens the pores even more before scrubbing. Then when done run cold water all over your body for a minute, to close the pores back up. You don’t have to wash your hair both 2 times a day, try just keeping it up until the next morning.





Trust me in a week you will definitely see result for this, and its simple, plus a little exercise and fresh air never hurt anyone!|||Yessss, I know what you mean!! I tried everything over the counter even Proactive Solutions it didnt work for me %26amp; made me very dry.


Try Clinique Acne products, go to your local major department store %26amp; consult with an Clinique representive. I really really like it!!


Hope i helped! I know how you feel.|||I would see several doctors and get a variety of knowledge as to how to get the best skin results. I got results naturally taking salmon oil supplements and multivitamins. Garlic oil supplements are excellent as well. I also use SPF 5O at the very least. Eating plenty of vegetables and fruits with whole grains and yogurt has definitely made a serious difference in my skin. Its safer to use spray on tanners instead of damaging your skin. Our skin protects us, so we must protect it!





P.S. If any doctor gets offended by your questioning other doctors, He%26#039;s not the one! No room for jealous doctors! Just helpful ones.|||unblemish and reverse products (there r man more than just these) ............both from rodan and fields dermo....google it....its not in stores only can get from consultants...my mom is.....but if u want u can order from online.......moms url:





http://kkristopik.myrandf.com/





*i use it i had bad acne..i noticed a difference in about 2 weeks im on my 2nd month and i beakout about once evry 2 weeks...and it s meesly little whitehead that i destroy! ........they also made proactiv but i think this is better............hope i helped!|||Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/|||accutane. my friend took it and it cleared her up great! she hasnt had breakouts even monthsss after she stopped taking it!|||my friend has the same thing.


she went to her doctor about it and they give her some tablets for it and its cleared up really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment