Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can I use to clear up my acne scars?

ppl say that im a really pretty girrl .but i dont see it because of my ance scars so what can i use to get rid of them. but thats cheap because i dont want to spend like $20 on something. i have tried Ambi %26amp; that doesnt work that well. help me out plzz. thank you!|||Well I am dealing with stretch marks and I am using BIO - OIL you can get it at Wal Mart. It is like 12 dollars a bottle and it is working wonders on my stretch marks. It says it works good on acne scars too. It also leaves you skin so smooth|||proactiv,clear-a-sil,nuetrogena!!!|||I think you need to go to a dermatologist.


Only a doctor can help you with removing scars.


good luck.|||avon banishing cream


i used it %26amp; it worked!


good luck!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment