Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best medicine or creme for acne scars?

There dark but lightning up a little.|||I do a chemical peel on my face, but I have white skin and have dark scars, I don%26#039;t know what it will do for dark skin with scars..








I sure help though, it give you a bad sun burn look for a week then when it peel off, it like a baby soft new face....worth looking into...|||www.ebay.com





They have a chemical peel that about 15 dollars, and it last over a year, you can do a facial chemcial peel every few month and it keep skin cell on your face turning over to make new health looking skin, and removes the dead skin cells, and age spot.. Report Abuse
|||u can try MEDERMA|||I was told dermabrasion works, but costs a bit.


I think you might ask a dermatologist about a cream that lightens.

No comments:

Post a Comment