Monday, April 26, 2010

What can I do about chicken pox scars?

I am an 18 year old male who got chickenpox about 4 weeks ago. On my stomach all the scabs have fallen off, the last one fell off about a week ago. And now there are these pink/brown spots were the scabs were present. I didn%26#039;t scratch them, but there are still marks. What can be done about these flat discolorations? Will they fade?|||its just the same as having a red mark in an area after its been cut and the scab has healed over, just a sensitive area - will go in less than a week.|||They will fade but if they do not fade as light as you want them to I would recommend a bleaching cream....something like ambi.|||i just saw a commercial for %26quot;prefer on%26quot; same people that make %26quot;head on%26quot;

No comments:

Post a Comment