Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you get rid of scars?

I used to cut and i stopped about two months ago. I hate my scars, they%26#039;re all over my hips and I can%26#039;t even wear a bathing suit bottom at the beach without wearing shorts over it. I%26#039;ve tried using the over-the-counter scar creams and they didn%26#039;t have the best results. Do you know anything that could help clear up scars?|||I believe there are creams and/or oils that you could rub on yours kin for a while and it would make the scars a lighter shade so they would be less noticeable.





I would look around at a store or Google it.





Congratulations on quitting cutting.I know how hard it is to stop.|||Unfortunately, there isn%26#039;t much you can do about scars. If you want to go the non-surgical route, you can try the creams. They may fade the appearance of scars, but they don%26#039;t get rid of them completely, and they take a long time to get rid of.





The only way to permanently remove a scar is through surgery.|||Bio oil is the best scar oil available...i use it everyday for my face and it glows with suppleness and scars are reduced!|||You can%26#039;t. That is why it is called %26quot; scars %26quot;.. t

No comments:

Post a Comment