Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If every single cell in our body replenishes every 7 years why do we have scars?

I have scars that I got more than 7-10 years ago, why are they still there if every single cell in our body is replenished ever 7-10 years? I have been wondering this for some time.





Thanks|||I don%26#039;t know, however I can say, many of my scars have become lighter or almost gone over the years. Different parts of the skin and body replenish at different rates. Some parts of the body, have less blood flow, caused by the overlap of cells that received gashes from accidents.|||just guessing.. that every cell that makes up your scar doesn%26#039;t replenish at the same time, so you still see they scar. It may take many years more for your scar to go away completely.|||Because the cells that form the scar tissue replenish as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment