Monday, April 26, 2010

Any creative tattoo ideas to cover up scars?

I have scars on my wrist. Some are very faded, but three are very red, all in the same area and all vertical. I never really wanted any tattoos in such a noticeable place, but as far as work goes, I won%26#039;t be able to show my wrist with scars on it anyway so I might as well cover it up. Anyone have any ideas for a wrist tattoo that could incorporate 3 vertical 1-2 in. red scars?|||Hmm... maybe a flag of some country that has a tricolored flag? France or somewhere? If you know your ethnic background, you could do something like that.





Or, you could make some kind of cage with an animal in it...|||Sorry i have no ideas but i do know that getting a tattoo over scar tissue is even more painful than normal. Just a word of warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment