Monday, April 26, 2010

How effective is cucumber juice in removing acne scars?

I don%26#039;t have pimples anymore but have severe acne scars all over my face, and I have oily face type ..is cucumber juice helpful to get rid of the scars for my case? If it is, what is the correct method of preparing the juice? If it is not, then what else can I do before going to the dermatologist? Thanks :)|||I have heard cucumber juice is good but not sure how to prepare it. I think it could just be a myth we are used to seeing on TV.





You could how ever give some of these home remedies a try:





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/acne-鈥?/a>





Good luck,


M|||Although your pimples have gone, the cause for pimples do not go until you improve your overall health. Instead of cucumber juice, use grated cucumbers dab on your scars for 45 minutes and wash off with plain cool water. Stop using cosmetics.


Most importantly make sure you eat a lot of green vegetables salad and improve your digestion, assimilation and elimination.


Arun Sharma|||You will have better success using Aloe Vera. Not the bottled stuff - get yourself a big healthy plant and break off a succulent leaf and squeeze out the jelly and apply direct to the acne scars. It cleared my olive skinned son%26#039;s burn marks all over his stomach and face which he got at age 10 trying to cook himself a steak on a high flame in a pan full of hot oil (while I was chatting on the phone to my sister unaware until I heard the screams).


Today at 16 he has no one scar and after putting him under a cold shower and removing his clothes I applied the aloe vera several times daily to soothe and repair. It is a healing plant.|||idk

No comments:

Post a Comment