Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do pimple scars go away? How long does it take to go away?

I had one of my first big pimples on my nose and it%26#039;s gone now. It left a red mark/hole looking thing that has been there for a few weeks. Does it go away? Is it a pimple scar? How long does it take to go away?|||OMG that same thing happen to me on my nose, too!


It happen to me last year, and my scar is still here, but it%26#039;s very light now, and you can%26#039;t see it unless you use a close up mirror.. so i think next year it%26#039;ll be gone fully..





(burning off my pimple was not the answer, apparently!!!!!)|||The physical scars of your boil like acne will be gone long before the emotional scars you will get from the embarrassment and ridicule you will face from your peers if you just use a little vitamin e oil., You pizza faced freak.|||飪?Use sandal wood paste with undiluted cucumber juice on pimples scars.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .|||it will go away eventually. takes months to go away completely. fades though

No comments:

Post a Comment