Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does anyone know how to get rid of very noticeable scars?

I used to hurt myself with scissors. I%26#039;ve quit but the scars are very noticeable, on the front of my arms and the front of my calves. I really need them gone since I%26#039;ll be in Nevada for my Mum%26#039;s wedding, and I%26#039;ll probably need help with my clothes, I really do not need anyone to see the scars! %26lt;:(|||I used to be a cutter when I was younger too; luckily, my scars have faded. Maderma for scars is good, as is Vitamin E oil. If you have the money, you could go to a dermotologist and have them lasered away. Also, you could put some foundation makeup over the scars to make them less noticeable.





PS- ya a fellow kitty/wolf person!! *hugs*|||There are a couple of different products that are suppose to fade scars. Mederma is one, the other is I think Neosporin Scar Treatment. I have not used them myself, but I think they would be worth a try. I think they could probably be found in the first-aid isle of like a Wal-Mart or other such type of store.


Take Care.|||I think that vitamin E can be rubbed on scars to reduce their appearance but it takes a while to work. Take the capsules and puncture them and squeeze the liquid out onto the scars, then rub gently on the scar. Short term wear pants and long sleeves. If the weather isn%26#039;t conducive, then I do not know. Have you tried make-up. I sounds too simple and I am sure you have tried it. If some are too noticeable then caver with bandages and say that they are accidental recently. I hope you get through this, you have had enough grief.|||Maderma for scars

No comments:

Post a Comment