Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I hide that I cut and am Bullimic from people, I have bad scars all on my arms?

Been doing this for 2 years almost. Been really ill, the other day one of my friends heard me making myself sick at school, and she said she won%26#039;t tell anyone, but aslong as I don%26#039;t get any worse. So I reaaaaly can%26#039;t let her see my wrists, coz there are some pretty obvious scars there, and she would definately tell on me. How can I hide it from her?|||Get some help and you wouldn%26#039;t need to hide it! You are killing yourself and you%26#039;re friend cares more than you do. If you can%26#039;t tell a parent talk to a counselor!





http://www.gurze.com/client/client_pages/links_treatment2.cfm





http://www.gurze.com/client/client_pages/recovery_canihelp.cfm|||Why are doing this anyway? You can%26#039;t be happy this way. You can try to hide it, but people will find out. You probably don%26#039;t hang out with people and avoid social situations but want the attention of those situations. That road only leads to social recession and depression. The absolute best thing that I did to deal with anything was to give Jesus Christ a chance and be patient.|||please please PLEASE get help! Your life depends on it!|||you obviously want attention.





thats why you asked this

No comments:

Post a Comment