Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you get rid of scars quickly?

I fell and on my knees I got some grazes. They have healed over now and have left a red and shiny-ish mark. Will this scar for a long time?


Someone please tell me how to get rid of them quickly!!|||i just had a scar..i got it on friday...and got rid of it by the next wednesday...





use neosporin it%26#039;s very, very good for scars...at first i didnt believe my mom...(typical)...lol..but it definetely works!!





hope i helped|||The stores have a cream for that kind of stuff and its called mederma bt idk if it works or not! I fell on my knee to i pretty much tripped over myself lol but i still have the scar and it has been there since january! If you start putting cream on it right now it will heal quicker!|||vitamin E helps it,you know you can also crunch a aspirin pill mix it with water and rub it on scars,pimples.its good|||Mederma or vitamin E work well (or a combo thereof)|||triple antibiotics


coco butter


soap %26amp; water








3-5 days helps|||cocoa butter

No comments:

Post a Comment