Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which works better for getting rid of acne scars, St. Ives or Aveeno exfoliating scrub?

I don%26#039;t have bad skin I just get the occasional breakouts. I have a couple of scars that I really want to get rid of! I already use Proactiv to get rid of blemishes and all I need to do is get rid of the leftover scars.


Any advice??


=]|||Depends on the scars, are they reddish dark marks leftover form the pimples or are they depressions in the skin? For dark marks, you need to use a sunscreen everyday so that they don%26#039;t get that way in the first place and any exfoliating scrub will help lighten them by slowly removing layers of damaged skin. For faster results, use a scrub that has salicylic acid or glycolic acid. Depressions or pock marks are usually permanent and will need a doctor or aesthetician to remove with microdermabrasion or similar abrasive therapy.|||Use that scar medication I think it%26#039;s maderma (spelling?) or scar guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment