Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do i remove scars from my legs?

cream? home remedies? most are mosquito scars and scratches. any ideas would be appreciated! nothing too strong. the scars are what most people would say minor|||cocoa butter I was told years ago was good.Like they wont vanish over night but in time they are suppose to.Also I just heard on the TV a while back of a new product out for scars maybe pop in and ask your druggist.|||Cortezone in moderation will do it.





Try tanning and use a really good mositurizer.





Drink heavy duty amounts of Carrot Juice and Wheatgrass, to allow the body to easily regenerate new cells.|||Use cream for scars and if you don%26#039;t pick at it and keep applying it then it should get better soon. But some people have skin, like mine, that takes forever for scars to heal but hopefully it%26#039;ll heal!|||I have tons and tons I got them when I went to Guatemala and they have a butting fly! and they make you bleed really bad and leave scars I am sorry I have not found anything to take them away but I will be watching this to see what people think!!|||Shea butter or cocoa butter help if they are not too bad. You have to put the cream on faithfully and it will take a while to see results, but the scars will lessen over time. Remember, stay out of the sun. Scars always stay white even when skin tans.|||I used to be a leg and behind kinda guy. Grew older. Those little details seem kind of trivial these days. I grew up and wanted to know THE woman! Have a good one! ;-)=|||Vitamin E oil tends to work for fresh scars for me, but for older ones I used a fade cream. I used this one (link below) to get rid of old acne scars on my face, and it worked great (took about 2-2.5 months). You can find it in drugstores or at Walmart. It costs about $5.00. The active ingredient is hydroquinone (2%). I think perscription strength is 4%. This is a bleaching agent, so make sure you%26#039;re comfortable with that first. If you decide to try it, just to be on the safe side, test it on a very small area first to make sure your skin doesn%26#039;t react badly to it. This link gives info and reviews:


http://www.drugstore.com/qxp15015_333181鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment