Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you get rid of chicken pox scars?

there like craters in your skin... lol XD


i got chicken pox when i was little (couldn%26#039;t help the scratching, apparently it was pretty bad too)


ive had them for almost nine years now


i find them really annoying though i have quite a few


also.. ive tried mederma... it doesnt really help much|||i really dont think they can be removed but maybe try Bio-Oil|||I had them when I was little, too. Mine have slowly faded with time. I got chicken pox when I was aobout 5, now I am 22. They are still there, but not as bad. Some have completely faded, and others remain just faintly. Be patient and they will go away. :)|||vitamin E


cocoa butter


green tea lotion|||I%26#039;ve had some of mine for longer than that, I think some skin types just hold the scars.|||There is probably a procedure that can be done by a dermatologist. Give one a call and ask them about it.|||you can%26#039;t|||UNFORTUNATELY BY PERSONAL FAMILY EXPERIENCE I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WILL NOT SIMPLY GO BY A MAGIC REMEDY. MY SIS DONE THE SAME MISTAKE AS YOU AND ALSO GOT THESE SCARS WE HAVE GONE TO THE DOCTORS AND THERE IS NO NEW AMAZIN MEDICATION TO REMOVE THEM APART FOR THE DODGY DRUGS COMING IN THE MARKET WHICH MAY DO YOU MORE HARM THEN GOOD.








THE BEST THING TO DO IN MY OPINION IS TO FORGET ABOUT THEM AND THEY WILL SOON GRADUALLY DECREASE IN SIZE. IM MEAN COME ON HOW BAD CAN THEY BE IM SURE OTHER BEAUTIFUL FEATURES WILL SHINE THROUGH|||Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter (100% Cocoa butter) put on scars or marks nightly. Also, Lemon juice helps fade dark spots (sticky though). Be patient - they work if you keep to it|||I still have one of those crater things above my eyebrow at 31. I had chicken pox when i was 6. You might check with a dermatologist or somebody to see what they might recommend. maybe laser resurfacing?|||Well, having the chicken pox isn%26#039;t fun. I have no idea how to get read of them too! It%26#039;s so mean.. I think you just have to live with them!|||mine went away after 2 years by itself|||use decleor prolegene gel. avaible at all good department stores|||i dont think u can get rid of them sorry i have a couple c. pox scars too

No comments:

Post a Comment