Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does anyone know of a way to make scars go away?

QUICKLY?!





Because I fell and now I have this uglyass scar. Does anyone know any quick remedies to get rid of it? I%26#039;ve tried just about everything a person can try to get rid of scars but nothing I%26#039;ve tried so far has worked.|||Try aloe vera and cocoa butter mixed together. Don%26#039;t put it on a fresh cut, or it will hurt like hell. It helped my scars fade quicker than just waiting. Once the scar has started fading into your skin, you could try making it less noticeable by putting a little concealer on it.|||The only thing that will work quickly is probably surgery but that is expensive. Mederma worked on one of my scars but it took forever!!! You have to be commited because i had to put it on like three times a day. If you have a date or something then try to cover up with some makeup.|||Try using St. Ives apricot scrub.


This worked for me cause I also had 2 scars(little ones) but I did not like them so I used this scrub.


It works really good for me. I got the one that say blemish removal.


Good Luck! :)|||%26#039;Alice The Wondering%26quot; gave you my answer--but for more immediate results--concealer or stage makeup may work--|||Sorry I don%26#039;t know but try to heal it or something.|||You fell?





Quit falling.





That will make the scars stop altogether.





Hahaha.





%26#039;fell%26#039;





What a classic.





I was looking back on your questions.








Are you absolutely SURE that you %26quot;fell%26quot;?





Because a few of your other questions hint that maybe you fall too often for it to be accidental.








When you say %26quot;I fell%26quot;, You might as well plaster I CUT MYSELF!!!


Across your forhead. but you%26#039;re too shy to admit it?


Lemme guess, you%26#039;re one of those poeple who wear long sleeves in the middle of summer?











HA. Fell.











I%26#039;d suggest therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment