Monday, April 26, 2010

Can a tattoo cover up bacne scars or make it worse?

I want to get a tattoo on my back but I have a few scars from battling acne. They are just small brown spots. No active acne, took care of that.|||Yes, the tattoo should completely cover the scars. Talk to the artist and he/she can make recommendations. You%26#039;ll probably want darker colors.|||I think that they will cover your scars. But what you need to do is ask when you go to get it done.|||Sometimes ink doesn%26#039;t take to scar tissue. It depends on how bad the scarring is. I have a reoccuring skin rash that causes some scarring and i got a tattoo there and now you can%26#039;t even see the scars or the rash. But I also have a friend who got a black tattoo on some scar tissue and it blew out (the ink spread) through the whole scar area. Just make sure you go someone really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment