Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does bare minerals work for people with acne and scars?

does it work to cover everything perfectly?


do you have to put on something kind of coverup under to make it work better or is it good by itself?


where can it be purchased?|||NO its really not good for acne skin at all, it contains bismuth and talc%26#039;s that can cause more clogging of your pores. I have also seen many,many reviews on MSN, Yahoo and makeup alley that people have broken out even worse and irritated. I use bee luscious cosmetics I love it its hypoallergenic maybe look into that brand a little .|||I personally have not had a problem with bare minerals. Keep in mind that I have never really had an acne problem or scarring on my face, but I use it everyday and personally have no complaints about it. It is very light and natural looking and i find that i do not have to use any other sort of cover up with it. I purchase it at ULTA. You can find a starter kit for around $60 there.|||That is something I also wanted to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment