Monday, April 26, 2010

Do you think scars on females are unattractive?

I was in a really bad accident and I look like a roadmap of pain, nervous about how I look with all my scars BUT I am proud of them (yea yea weird) but true so whadya think?|||Well everyone may get a scar at one point in time. It%26#039;s all part of being human.|||Scars are sexy, depending on the location and what it looks like.





You could have a scar going across your breast and I%26#039;d think that would be sexy for guys or one going along your cheek for some... but if you had a scar that looks like pubes near a discreet part of your leg I don%26#039;t think it would be sexy....





P.S - My girlfriend has a lot of scars from previous accidents and I don%26#039;t mind them at all. In fact, the fact that she has scars doesn%26#039;t make her less attractive at all. It makes her more lovable that she went through pain and that I%26#039;m there to make it all better.|||Even if they are %26quot;unattractive%26quot;, they are you. And anyone who is interested in you should be able to accept them. Things happen and they make us who we are today. I don%26#039;t think it should be a big deal. Good luck!|||Personally, I wouldn%26#039;t be so bothered by the scars. It%26#039;s a blessing that you%26#039;re alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment