Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to Get rid of scars caused by pimples soon.Please suggest me home remedies or any Product that is availabl?

i have an oily skin|||you can try using Neutrogena acne mark fading peel. it%26#039;s sold in stores and online|||Face masks are always good if you have time. If not, just take a face cloth and soak it in hot water and lay down and lay the cloth on your face for a while. It helps open pores and clean up your face and make it less oily too. Maybe the scars will calm down too :) I know Neutregena has these little pad things that you dab on your face to get rid of oil throughout the day. Maybe talk to a doctor about it if you can%26#039;t get rid of the scars. good luck :)|||I have the same problem.





I use an astringent for sensitive skin, and then (now this might sound funny,) but I put a product called Bio-oil on my red spots. It might seem counter intuitive to put oil on oily skin, but trust me it works. My scars are almost completely gone and I%26#039;ve been using it consistently for 3 weeks. if you use an astringent you shouldn%26#039;t break out. but even if you do sleeping in a mask should get rid of them. and you should sleep with the bio-oil on your face, I usually sleep w/ my hair pinned back.|||hello,I recommend Civettina Face pack.Its 100% natural and you will get result within a week.I used it and am 100% satisfied.|||Smear Vitamin E Oil from the capsule on the scarred area regularly to minimize scars. More such solutions at http://usefulinfo-pimples.blogspot.com/|||Cocoa butter really helps getting rid of scars

No comments:

Post a Comment