Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I get rid of scars quickly?

I have scars all over my body, mostly from when I was a kid. I used to scratch my bug bites till I bled. I went to a dermatologist and they said I could do nothing but they gave me this cream that hasn%26#039;t really work. I have my senior prom and senior trip to Lake George coming up and I would really like to be able to wear shorts and skirts. Please help!|||My solution to you will be using waterproof and sweat proof concealer to cover it up. Cheap brand will be something like CoverGirl, Maybelline, and L%26#039;Oreal. But I don%26#039;t recommend those since they fade off my skin toward the end of the day. More expansive ones will be Dermablend (many people swear by it, last more than 12hrs, and can get them at Macy%26#039;s), M.A.C, or others in Sephora. I like going to Sephora to test these products on my skin and see if they match my skin tone. They also can make me samples to take home and see which one I like the most. I also recommend getting ones that contain the ingredient %26#039;silicon%26#039; in it since it helps smooth out the roughness of the scars. I also know girls who uses products that covers tattoo to cover their scars up.


Since scars are in different parts of our body, so you may need more than one shade of color to cover your scars up. If that%26#039;s your concern you may want to try this from %26quot;Make Up For Ever%26quot; http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a> , they have 5 different shades in the palette, but I am not sure if they are waterproof . Also, if any of the brand you bought comes with Setting Powder, I will strongly recommend you getting that with the concealer. However, the downside to all these concealers is they are a pain to remove.


Before going to these events, I will suggest you testing it out during the weekend and see if these product works for you.





Whether there is a way to get rid of your scars or not, chances of you trying to get rid of them quickly is almost impossible. There may not be a permanent solution to get rid of your scars, but using a high SPF/UVA/UVB sunscreen or avoiding direct sunlight on your scars can minimize the discoloring.





Good luck|||Unfortunately for you scars are permanent. They will reduce in size over the years but they will never completely go away.|||i was in a car wreck 2 years ago and i used Mederma


it takes away the redness and flattens them a little bit





but for me however, glass shattered in my face, and i have scars all over my face, people cant see them unless i point them out, and they are raised and were too thick for Mederma to take them away


scar laser removal is what i have EVERY 6 WEEKS for 2 freaking years and i just started


thats usually the only way scars can go away 100%


lucky you, at least they are not all over your face





also, bio oil, and Vitamin E are good for them|||Try Mederma. It is a skincare for scars that I have heard is pretty good. I%26#039;m not sure if it will totally take away your scar, but it might reduce the appearence. Hope this helps!|||You cant get rid of scars unfortunatly i dont think.|||E-oil is a good way of making scars disappear. You can buy a bottle from a chemist or health shop. You can usually take it orally or just rub it directly on the skin, both ways are effective.





x

No comments:

Post a Comment