Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do i get rid of scars left by pimples?

I usually only break out on or around my chin. Well i%26#039;ve popped and picked nearly everyone so now of course i have scars and they look like pimples. So right now I have no actually acne but it LOOKS like i do because of all the scars.





How do I get rid of them? What do I use? How do i prevent them?


I would like to only get products suggested that you have actually used and that will work.








thankssss(:|||don%26#039;t pick at them is a sure way not to get scars.|||Green tea has been proven to resurrect dead skin cell. I had serious zit problems when I was younger, nothing worked until I started drinking green tea for other purposes. But then I realized my skin was clear and everyone asked my what cream I was using.|||shank a hole in your skin and pluck it out|||To fade an acne scar will be easy. All you%26#039;ve got to do is exfoliate regularly.





Exfoliation is simply the removal of the top layer of skin (called the epidermis).





This layer can be removed by using Glycolic Acids and or Salicylic Acids (chemical peels). Or mechanically (microdermabrasion)





By regularly removing the epidermis...you%26#039;ll also be removing the skin that is scarred by your acne.





To remove the scar quickly...





...I recommend visiting a doctor and inquiring about a deep facial peel.





A deep peel removes the epidermis at a greater depth. And as a result the scar will disappear in no time.





But... I must warn you that deep peels are expensive.





You can also remove the scars with at-home facial peels. These products usually contain alpha-hydroxy acids and/or beta hydroxy acids.





Or you can buy a facial scrub. This is a cream which contains tiny particles to scrub away the epidermis.





These at home versions are effective and less costly.





But...





...they work slower than the doctor%26#039;s versions. And you must use them at least 3 times a week if they are to be effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment