Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What can i put on my face to clear up ance scars?

I recently started using baby shampoo on my face my skin has cleared up so well because of it.but my only concern is how do i get the scars to fade where the ance was?|||YEAH WHAT SHE SAID|||Benzaclin!!!! its the best stuff u could ever use|||Cocoa butter or shea butter|||There is a cream called %26quot;concha nacar%26quot; its in a small pink tub looking thing. You can order it online (from Mexico) its like $40. Totally worth it, I had no idea this thing existed until my friend%26#039;s mom recommended it to me. As long as the cars aren%26#039;t that old it should not take long for them to smooth out and for some to even vanish forever! Remember you have to give it atleast 2-3 wks if you apply a layer on your face every night. (I just tried looking for it and it seems like this link is the closest to the product I purchased)|||Vitamin E Oil.|||AcneFree scar remover.|||an home remedy to over come scars is to apply carrot juice on the infected areas


apply turmeric powder on the face and wash off after 15 Min%26#039;s that will reduce the ance


and follow the golden rule


%26quot;drink lot of water%26quot;|||vitamin E, cocoa butter, shea butter, aloe vera. Hope this helps!!!|||well scars leave by themselves and the best product for pimples id proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment