Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does the red color in acne scars fade away?

I have some acne scars on my cheeks. I know the indentions are pretty much permanent but I could care less about that. I%26#039;m just concerned about the color. Would a good exfoliater help reduce the appearance?|||Yes.





Also you may want to try some of those 3 step programs like Proactiv and AcneFree. They come with a cleanser, skin renewing lotion, and something to prevent future breakouts.|||i would try some of the over the counter cream they have to reduce scars. alot of women use it for stretch marks but its for all scars go check out the pharmacy.|||An exfoliator would just irritate them. You can use one of the new scar creams if you like. They usually fade out over time, but the cream can speed up the process.|||Yes they will, use cocoa butter or some sort of fade cream soap to expedite the process....whatever you do DON%26#039;T pick your bumps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment