Saturday, December 26, 2009

What procedure or method is best to completely rid me of my acne scars?

I have mild to severe acne scaring everywhere from my forehead to lower jaw. Friends have recommended I try a chemical peel or several procedures of microdermabraison. Before spending the money I wanted to see if these were the best ways, or if one was better than the other? or if there are better ways? I would really like to completely remove all acne scars, make my face monotoned (no dark spots or blemishes) and keep it that way. Thank you for your answers it is greatly appreciated that you take time out of your day to help me :)|||Go see a dermatologist, they can tell you what will work best for your particular case.|||extra virgin coconut oil is great for smoothing scars. rub it on to your face daily and you%26#039;ll see results.





you can get it at most health food stores for $12 or so.





http://acneantidote.info|||go to a dermatologist and ask them..getting a series of chemical peels will help alot though|||you could try lemon juice or aloe gel

No comments:

Post a Comment