Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How Can I Get Rid Of The Scars On My Body?

I am an African American female whose suffered from chicken pox, measles, mosquito and all other insect bites. This has caused me to have dark blemishes and scars on my legs and arms. Some of the scarring happened years ago when I was a child. Does anyone know of a home remedy or some sort of cream/oinment I can purchase to get rid of these eyesores?|||I%26#039;ve been using the Walgreens knock-off brand of Mederma for almost 6 months now on both old and newer scars and it works great on the new ones and not too bad on the older ones as well!|||They do have some creames for that, but it has to be used no more than a year after the scar occured. An option is plasti surgery, it can be expensive, but it has promising results. talk to your doctor.|||try cocoa butter from your local drugstore/chemist|||this site had some natural scar clearing solution, that helped me, all the best!|||You might try talking to a doctor about laser surgery. Some laser surgeries remove tattoos. They take several sessions though. Laser treatment may work with scars as well. Talk to your doctor.|||Im not sure if this will help you but i got chicken pox this year in march and i had really bad scars. i used Bio oil, (about 4months after i had gotten chicken pox) that seemed to reduce my scars and one of them disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment