Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone know an effective and fast home remedy for pimple scars on both of my arms?

I have A LOT of scars on both of my arms only because I can%26#039;t help but pop the zits %26amp; since I have really sensitive skin I get scars easily. I need a home remedy thats fast and effective or even an over the counter medication but does anyone know what i should use?|||If you really have a lot, an over-the-counter product will be price prohibitive and there is only a slim chance it will work...especially if your scars are not fairly new. There are no effective home remedies for scarring.





Your best option would be to make an appointment with a dermatologist to find out what would be the most effective treatment. Please keep in mind that scars can%26#039;t be totally removed; they can only be minimized so that they are not as noticeable.|||the only one I have heard of is Mederma. try that.|||Merderma|||Instead of popping them,apply warm,moist towels to your arms and let them open on their on.It leaves less scaring. If the scars are fairly recent try Vit.E oil in at least the 23,000 IU that can be bought at Walmart for about $3.95.I%26#039;ve been using it since Feb. (per doctors orders) after I fell through the attic floor and got a 10%26quot;x4%26quot; leg wound. The skin is even beginning to tan which rarely happens with a scar that size.


PS: I wouldn%26#039;t recommend putting it on an open ,raw wound

No comments:

Post a Comment