Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know of a product to get rid of cat scratch scars on my hands?

He %26quot;rough-houses%26quot; and sometimes he scratches. Is there anything I can use to minimize the scarring?|||Cat scratches and bites can cause infections very easily due to the bacteria in their saliva.


If you used an antibiotic cream such as polysporin it will help alot.


Also, once the cut has healed a little switch to all natural cocoa butter. It works wonders for scars.


I had gallbladder surgery and used the cocoa butter - now you can%26#039;t hardly see where the incisions were.





I hope that helps. :)|||I fell on gravel when I was running during the summer and got a pretty nasty scar on my knee. I use a silicone gel (the brand is Dermatix C) on it and it has definitely helped reduce the scar%26#039;s appearance; I know of dermatologists who have recommended it- but it%26#039;s pretty expensive. Scars tend to fade a bit after a year too. Keep your skin well moisturized and hope for the best. Good luck :)|||yes, assuming its not an indented scar, mederma should work for u but u need to keep using it and scrubing it into your scar. U shud see grat results within a span of 2-5 months of usage. gd luck.. babe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment