Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I help scars heal better?

A little over a month ago I got some serious chemical burns on my arm. It just has all completely healed and left some REALLY ugly scars. Is there anything I can do to them to help them heal more quickly? Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!!|||I find that pure cocoa butter or cocoa butter oil helps. You can get it just about anywhere. It fades scars over time (I had a burn on my leg and used that). There is also a medicine that fades scars in about three weeks maybe four. (I forget what it is called because it has been awhile since the commercial.) I think that is for small areas though. For larger areas I would try cocoa butter. Use it like 3 times a day for awhile. Hope that answers your question.|||Get some palmers cocoa butter. Aloa vera wont do anything for scars, but it does help sun burns. In this case i would reccomend Palmers. Go to your drugstore and ask for palmers cocoa butter if you cannot find it yourself.|||Do you have an aloe vera plant. It%26#039;s very good for scars

No comments:

Post a Comment