Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's a good way to remove mild acne scars?

I have acne scars that are reddish all around my cheeks. They are not holes on my face but they still look pretty bad since they are all around my face.


I want a somewhat cheap way to get rid of them like something homemade or if I have to buy a product something cheap but still works. Also I want a treatment that is not too drying on my face.





I heard of applying plain yogurt on your face. Does that work?|||I have scars from a car crash on my face and Maderma didn%26#039;t help it at all..it just made my face all shiny and weird feeling|||A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.htm |||I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)


|||Mederma works, but it%26#039;s expensive scar medicine.





Another free way is to get sun on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment