Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What skin product can I use to help get rid of old scars?

I hate my scars!! They make me feel a little self conscious. If there isn%26#039;t anything that can get rid of the scar, then at least something to make it look less noticeable. Please help!! Thanks|||Maderma I heard is good!





If that don%26#039;t work you should talk to your Dermatologyst!





Goodluck|||pure local honey...buy it from a farmers market or local bee farmer. I found a bee farmer on craiglist and got it for $5 a bottle. Then I got gauze and medical tape from walmart for less than $5.





At night, I put a layer of honey to the gauze and taped it to my leg. In the morning I washed it and repeated the honey application at night. Within 2 days one scar is completely gone and the other is almost gone and the redness of it is gone.|||Try using Aveeno or Ambi they are great products for helping reduce the look of old scars and bring out the natural radiance of your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment