Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How Do I Remove Scars On My Arm?

I went skateboarding and fell very bad off a set of stairs and now I have a like a 3 inch long scar. Is there anyway in life I could ever remove it?


Are scars really gross to look at if you don%26#039;t have one?|||r u a guy? (alex can be a girl or guy name). if so, GREAT! having a scar can realy spark conversation, and make you look tough. lol





okay but incase you are a girl or dont want a scar. it all depends on how far the cut went. if it went to your layer of fat, that means it will never completly heal (i used to cut myself so ive done research on scars)


but you can still use creams like maderma or scarzone. keep in mind, they wont make the scars disapear but they will help them fade. also, they can take up to a couple weeks to work. its a good idea to put on a lot of sunscreen on it when you go out, sun makes new scars brighter and possibly make them look deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment