Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can old visible scars be removed?

I want to remove a few scars I have that are very visible. I tried the creams and it doesnt work? What about laser scar removal or is %26quot;Chemical Peel%26quot; one of them? How much does it cost?|||PROBABLY A COUPLE THOUSAND DOLLARS|||There is no cure for removing old scars.





You can try cocoa butter cream to smooth it out. I have scars from surgery on my back (mole), and other scars from nicking myself shaving on my legs, and childhood scars too. The cocoa butter helps %26quot;hide%26quot; it, but it will not go away. I use Vaseline brand (tan/brown bottle with pump on top), not only make scar %26quot;hide%26quot; but makes my skin smooth.|||You can try this product Mederma it can full remove the visibility of scars but it makes them more unnoticable. Laser treatment is expensive but not sure about the exact cost.|||As a less abrasive alternative to benzoyl peroxide, the ZenMed Derma Cleanse Acne Gel is the perfect way to reduce the redness and swelling of unsightly acne without harming your already delicate skin. The salicylic acid in the ZenMed Derma Cleanse Acne Gel gently unclogs your pores and relieves all of your worst acnes nightmares while restoring your skin鈥檚 natural beauty. Really like this product also Zenmed products comes with 100% money back guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment