Saturday, December 26, 2009

I really need help with my bad acne and bad scars.Can someone help?

I%26#039;ve tried a lot of products and nothings been working.


Every single time i get a pimple it ends up as being a dark scar. I get pimples everyday so you can imagine how horrible it looks.


Please suggest something. I%26#039;ve been socially outcasted and am in desperate need.


Does cocoa butter work cuz i tried it to?|||First of all, DON%26#039;T POP ZITS! Popping zits leads to bleeding, which lead to scabs, which lead to scars. When you pop zits, the zit can still some back. All you have to do is before you go to bed, dab a little toothpaste on the zits. I know this sounds crazy, but toothpaste really works. It dries up the zit right away! Trust me, it will help you, without leaving scars behind!|||zinc zinc zinc and more zinc. Zinc vitamins, vitamin c and e will work wonders on your skin. It wont work overnight obviously, but within 6 months id say youll notcie resurfacing. i did. I havent had a pimple since 8th grade....i was a pizza face and started taking a zinc pills every morning.





i wouldnt put oil or cocoa butter on as it might make things worse. ive proactive works but you might try cocoa butter soap, and follow it up with a witch hazel astringent....and of course the vitamins. kill the acne from the inside out. |||try this skin regimane





acne.org





not a single pimple ever since|||


Honey is a great remedy for acne and pimples because the honey kills bacteria. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/


|||A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.ht鈥?/a> |||try accutane. go to a dermatologist. it works for me. looks aren%26#039;t everything, but unfortunately, they help. don%26#039;t worry. it%26#039;ll work out. good luck. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment