Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have very dark acne scars I want to cover with concealer,but which one is the best for heavy coverage?

I%26#039;ve tried a lot of store products and you can still see the scars the same even after applying the foundation and power. I would like somthing very heavy.|||GloMineral Camouflage


Dermablend|||Thats an easy catogory. Well all u need 2 do is to go to any make up store, probabaly a more fansy one, and pick up a liquid cover-up. Make sure it is in your skin tone. When you use it cover your face with it so it looks even.|||Defo ; GloMineral Camouflage


Dermablend ,|||Try the Matte Mousse Version by Mabelline. It is thick yet light and does well on covering scars and blemishes. Might I also suggest a Green red- tone decreaser before the application of concealer. After concealer is applied..apply a bronzer for the natural look. So your face doesn%26#039;t look one color like you are hiding something

No comments:

Post a Comment