Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get rid of pimples and scars?

My whole face is covered in pimples and scars.. any cheap way to get rid of them all fast?|||Try using this supplement... is safe and you don%26#039;t need a prescription: MSM. This works wonders for your skin. Give it a try for a month... then you%26#039;ll see.... You just can%26#039;t take too much of that stuff, since it will get flushed from your body. I am a 43 male, and I take it regularly. It helps me with recovering from workouts. But the side effects have been, smooth and clear skin, healthy nails and hair! Try eating more foods with fiber, drink clean water, eat more veggies, avoid trans fats/hydrogenated fats... use olive oil, flax oil instead. Hope this helps!|||I use Proactive and drink lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment