Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know how to get rid of acne scars?

i have a few on my face and some on my back and shoulders and i want to get rid of them. does anyone know any good methods?|||Vitamin E oil is great to lighten scars as well as mederma, which are both over the counter products. I do not think there is any way to completely get rid of them since it is usually deeper in the skin than just the outer layer, but these products help make them lighter and less noticeable...good luck|||Stay away from the sun at all times. There are some good scar medicines, but one thing that they told me with some very large scars on my face was to keep it moist, never let it dry up not sun burn. A good mosturizer will make your skin feel better. But really it is better to use a sunscreen all the time that is safe for acne-skin.|||Neutrogena makes some products to remove acne scars. I don%26#039;t know how good it works though. You can go to drugstore.com to read reviews. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment