Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know a good way to fade old acne scars?

I have a lot of scarring from old breakouts on my chin and I was wondering if anyone knew of a cream or something that might make them fade? Something I could get at a pharmacy or department store and does not require a perscription?|||try products containing Tretinoin. those will cause your skin to peel a little. right now, i%26#039;m using a Tretinoin .5% cream for my acne scars, i got it from my dermatologist though.. but, i read in Seventeen mag that Olay Regenerist Targeted Tone Enhancer contains that. I don%26#039;t know if that product works, but i found that the Olay Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher got high reviews, this, on the other hand, contains Glycolic Acid, which also causes skin to peel a little.|||A mixture of pure Vitamin E oil/jojoba oil simple as that and maybe a retinal .5%|||If your face is covered with acne scars, you need to take special precautions to minimize the potential for further scarring. You need to learn about special acne scar skin care that will help your sensitive skin. more info : easygoodhealth.blogspot dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment