Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it alright to apply mederma or vitamin e to my acne scars while my face is still breaking out?

Hi, I%26#039;ve only recently suffered from acne. I%26#039;m 15, i would say my acne is moderate. That said, i have already started to produce some acne scars that are quite significant. Right now i am applying vitamin e to the scars, while also applying acne gel to the active acne. is this alright? i read somewhere that you should only start treating your acne scars once you are totally finished breaking out. Is this true? or should i just continue on treating my acne scars?|||you should stop. your skin can react to the mederma and cause more breakouts! just wait till your skin is clear . what better? a few scars on your face for a while [which not much people care about] or a crazy amount of acne on your face? good luck!|||Get a bottle of T-tree essential oil,


mix a few drops with fresh Aloe Vera pulp


and put it on your face as you do with facial masks..|||i have found the best thing for acne scars aloe vera gel as it helps scars disappearbut also leaves ur face free of oil which prevents acne with the added bonus of using no harmful chemicals|||I would try www.medicalcremes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment