Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anybody have any good ideas to get rid of scars?

I have lods of really big,purple scars on my arm.I used to be a bad self harmer so they are practicly all over my arm.I really want to get rid of them to put the past behind me and stop the staring and having to make up excuses.Its really hard you know! =]|||for real treatment, but expensive, dermatologists have procedures


Neosporin has scar sheets that help


Mederma gel


Alpha hydroxy skin treatment





or just aloe from the plant or even lemon juice for more natural treatments





But over all, time works best, but these can reduce the appearance





I hope it helps|||Mederma, otc at pharmacies, slowly gets rid of scars.


http://www.self-injury.net|||I have heard Vitamin E applied topically can help.|||Go to a dermatologist who can give you advice/treatment. Or, for a do-it-yourself alternative, go to the drugstore...look in the bandaid aisle...you%26#039;ll find a bunch of creams and treatments for scars such as Mederma.|||My wife is a nurse and she hears lots of stuff about women trying to hide their c-section scar. Rubbing vitamin E oil on it will help, even with old scars.|||Read tips on reducing the appearance of scars or stretch marks and home remedies to help you more on this site|||i wont go away if it is a scar|||maderma or mederma works like wonders. its kind of expensive but its totally worth it.|||Vitamin e will help and I%26#039;ve heard good things about the new neosporin scar sheets but if they are purple I don%26#039;t think they will ever go away completely. Maybe you should see a plastic surgeon.


Try the vitamin e but don%26#039;t expect results over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment