Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anyone know of a cream that really works for removing or improving indented scars?

I have scars from childhood accidents, some are indented and others just lightly. If anyone knows a cream that works please share it. Thanks|||My friend had serious facial scarring, also due to an accident, and she said her cosmetic surgeon recommended Dermablend products. She used them so effectively that I didn%26#039;t realize she had scars until she told me. I worked with this friend, and so I saw her most of the day every workday -- and didn%26#039;t know she had scars!|||I don%26#039;t know if it will help with the indentation, but vitamin e oil works great for scars, and stretch marks too.|||evening primrose oil , either in solution form or capulets|||A+B skin repair essence, active collagen

No comments:

Post a Comment